Counselling and Psychotherapy is a form of talk therapy that aims to improve an individual’s well-being and mental health.
At Daylight Creative Therapies, our approach is evidence-based, person-centered, and eclectic – drawing from trauma-informed neurobiology, psychodynamic and sensorimotor psychotherapy.
The process involves active engagement and aims to strengthens ones innate creativity toward insight, awareness, adaptive behavioural change and overall health.
Our team of psychotherapists are professionally trained and experienced in diverse therapeutic modalities. Some techniques may include (but are not limited to):
Narrative therapy and storytelling, schema therapy or archetype work, creative writing and reflection.
Duration: 60 minutes
All sessions are by appointment only.
What you can expect in the 1st session:
- Fill up a short intake form.
- Discuss what has brought you to seek counselling/psychotherapy.
- Engage in active exploration of your needs.
- Share only details that you are comfortable with.
- Ask questions.
- Decide on the frequency of future sessions,
*All sessions are private and confidential.