The medium is the message.
At Daylight Creative Therapies, we fine-tune our unique medium through innovation and evidence-based psychological approaches towards relevant, fun and creative methods to facilitate meaningful discussions, empower the self, lessen conflicts and build bridges between people. When we offer our service to organizations, we believe in bringing emotional awareness, forging resilient identities and working on effective communication within organizational or family systems to repair bonds and grow together. The adaptive principles of therapy should be accessible to all. We believe in reaching out and making a lasting impact within the community.
We provide cost effective solutions for more people who wish to:
- Strengthen their teams through the creative process of art and self-discovery.
- Explore a common interest (such as stress management, nonviolent communication skills, inner work, identity exploration and professional development).
- Overcome a core collective theme that bind members who have shared experiences (such as depression/anxiety/family violence/addiction). The goal is to provide a safe therapeutic place to voice solidarity, overcome odds, build resiliency and seek personal triumphs amongst others.
If you have a special interest or want to experience how art therapy can support your organization, reach out to us! It would be our privilege to share how we may help support your team.
Types of therapies and techniques available:
• Art Therapy
Capacity: 4- 50 participants
Duration: 90 – 120minutes
How can the workshop benefit your team?
Our workshops help to identify challenges, issues, dilemmas, and generate authentic conversations, new perspectives and sustainable skills.
Who can this workshop benefit?
- Educators, organizations, team leaders, HR personnel, training purposes, psycho-education and more.
- We provide workshops for groups looking for team building, bonding activities and/or mental wellness support.
- We are able to tailor our workshops to cater to your needs (such as: duration, budget and group size).
Some of our recent collaborations and partners:
• Casa Raudha Women Home
• LASALLE College of the Arts
• Singapore Institute of Management
• Wisma Mendaki